From regular grocery shopping, to meal prepping, and now to prepared meal kit deliveries — dinner is continuing to become more efficient. The popularity of meal kit services has erupted in part with the help of social media platforms such as TikTok as well as a simple Google search for efficient meal preparation options.
With so many options available, it is hard to narrow down on a service that is best suited for you. Below are some options accompanied with pricing.
Use their handy mobile app to pick from a variety of new recipes each week. You can customize too, by upgrading, swapping, or doubling up on a protein.
The fresh, pre-portioned ingredients with instructions arrive at your door each week. And you have the option to skip a week or pause your account if desired.
The service provides different meal options including:
- Meal Kits: easy recipes ready in about 30-minutes
- 15 Minute Meal Kits: built for speed and cooks in 15-minutes
- Oven-Ready: pre-portioned ingredients arrive in an oven-safe tin. No prep necessary.
- Grill-Ready: ingredients are in a grill-safe back easy to throw on the grill
- Culinary Collection: for special occasions, this collection comes with a selection of premium meals
- Fast & Fresh: after a few minutes in the microwave, the meals are ready for quick deliciousness
Some of their top recipes include: Sirloin with Blue Cheese Chive Cream, Roasted Salmon in Mandarin Orange Peach Sauce, Chicken Breast with Sweet Walnut Butter, and Greek-Style Shrimp Linguine.
If you order today, you'll get 16 free meals. After that, the weekly minimum cost is $49.95.
Use their mobile app to pick a plan that matches your lifestyle and personal preferences like:
- Meat & veggies
- Veggie only
- Family friendly
- Fit & wholesome
- Quick & easy
Each week, your delivery box will have step-by-step recipes and pre-measured ingredients. Right at your doorstep.
And, did you know their recipes are tested 200 times to ensure total deliciousness? Plus, as a no waste service, the pre-measured ingredients are exact and the packages are recyclable materials.
Some top meals include: Meatballs with Bulgogi Sauce, Silky Sicilian Penne & Chicken, Italian Chicken over Lemony Spaghetti. Prep time ranges anywhere from 15-30 minutes.
If you order today, you'll get 16 free meals and 3 gifts. After that, 3 recipes a week for two people is $59.94 per week.
Through an App, Blue Apron, lets users pick from 3-different preferences including:
- Signature: choose from a mix of meat, fish, plant-based Beyond Meat and Wait Watchers recommended and health-conscious offerings.
- Wellness: a balanced and nutritious approved recipe including carb-conscious and WW recommended options.
- Vegetarian: Meat-free dishes with the best seasonal produce
Blue Apron works with reputable suppliers that support sustainable practices as well as family-run farms and artisanal purveyors for ingredients. Over 85% of Blue Apron packaging is recyclable.
A few top menu items include: Crispy Panko Chicken & Dijonnaise, Gochujang Ribeye Steak, Orange-Olive Chicken Thighs & Couscous and One-Pan White Bean & Saffron Skillet.
If you order today, you'll get 14 free meals. After that, Blue Apron meals cost $7.49 - $9.99 per serving, depending on the size of your order. Per week, prices range from about $60 - $80.